- You could get a better deal on your car loan.
- Car loan denied elsewhere? We could still help.
- Apply with us and get a dedicated car loan specialist.
At Rapid Finance we don't like to blow our own trumpet. However, we are proud of our service and the results that we get for our customers. Here's what we do and how we could help you.
Car finance often sounds quite simple. You need money for a car, so you go to your bank or car dealership and apply. That's it right? They'll take care of you, won't they? Well, not always.
In truth, getting approved for a car loan can be a process with multiple steps, especially if you're a first-time car buyer or if you have a complicated credit history.
And, then if you do get approved for car finance, how do you know you're getting the best deal? How do you avoid getting ripped off with an exorbitant interest rate or inflexible loan options?
That's where we come in. At Rapid Finance, we're car loan specialists.
We can help you get a car loan that is right for you and your circumstances, even if you've had difficulty in the past. Here's what we could do for you.
1. We can find you a car loan that is suitable for you
At Rapid Finance, we don't settle for the first car loan option available. We seek out, compare, and negotiate with lenders to find a car loan that is suitable for you.
We've been specialising in car loans for over 17 years and during that time we've built up an enviable list of finance contacts. It's these connections that give us access to the most diverse range of car loan products.
Whereas other lenders may offer just one option, we can provide...
Secured car loans
Bad credit car loans
Car refinancing options
Commercial hire purchase
Our specialist team contrast and compare all relevant options to find a solution that matches your situation and car finance needs. It's what we do!
2. We may be able to help, even when others won't
If you've started looking for car finance, either for the first time or with bad credit, you'll know that it isn't always easy. Lenders may deny your loan application after one look at your credit history.
We're different. When you apply with Rapid Finance, you get a dedicated car loan specialist. As your expert in car loans, your specialist will work with you to assess your true finance potential.
Your car loan specialist will focus on financial strengths such as,
- Job history
- Residential history
They can even check your credit history for mistakes and assist in correcting them for free.
So, if you've had difficulty obtaining finance or if you've been denied elsewhere, call us. We'll provide you with an in-depth and free finance assessment to determine your potential for loan success.
"We can help you to get a car loan that is right for you and your circumstances."
3. We could get you a better deal on car finance
How many car loans have you compared? 3 or 4? Half a dozen? More?
After assessing your situation, loan potential, and loan needs, we compare numerous options to find finance that matches your circumstances and requirements.
Depending on your needs, we may be able to find you a car loan with some or all of the following.
- Lower interest rates: not all lenders and finance products offer the same interest rates. That's why we compare loan options from multiple lenders to seek out more competitive rates.
- Flexible loan options: circumstances can change, if you like to keep your options open, then we can help you to find a loan with more flexible features.
- No deposit loans: depending on your situation and credit history you may be eligible for 100% finance, or a loan with no cash deposit upfront.
Car loans aren't all the same. Loan interest rates, features, and fees can all make a big difference in the long term. By taking the time to assess all your options now, you could save a lot in the future.
4. We find you finance fast
'Rapid Finance' it's our name and what we do. We understand that often the best deals go quickly, which is why we move quickly too. We find you finance fast, for when you need it fast.
|How long does it take to get car finance with Rapid Finance?|
In some cases...
More complex applications
1 - 2 working days
3+ working days
Exactly how long your potential approval will take will depend on your individual circumstances and the details of your application. Contact us online for an estimate tailored to you.
At Rapid Finance, we've been helping our customers find finance for 17 years.
Over that time we've built our reputation on fast and reliable service.
5. Getting a car loan with us is as easy as 1 2 3
When you apply with Rapid Finance, you will be assigned a dedicated loan specialist.
Your specialist will take you through the entire process. There's no transferring to different departments or endless phone waiting times. Your specialist will be there for you from start to finish.
The Rapid Finance process features 3 steps.
- The first step is to apply: you can do this online anywhere, anytime or simply pick up the phone and speak with our loan specialists for a free loan assessment.
- The second step is we find you finance: your car loan specialist will work with you to find a loan that is suitable for both you and your circumstances.
- The final step is you drive away in your new car: whether you're after a car for the family, business, or weekend, we can help you to get there.
With Rapid Finance, we do the shopping around, so you don't have to. We take the hassle out of finding car finance. We can even help you to choose your car.
"We understand that often the best deals go quickly, which is why we move quickly too."
Still not convinced? We're here to answer your questions.
Unsure if Rapid Finance is right for you? Call us. Our team of loan specialists will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our car finance products and services.
Should you want to know more about your loan potential, we can also provide you with car loan advice and recommendations tailored to your circumstances.
For more information online, visit our car loans page today.