We strive to do Best Practice Software Development, but as part of a process of continuous improvement. We strive to use modern tools and practices and we are continuously improving our automated tests. We are big users of Docker, some of our products run in Docker in Production and our other products are following suite. If you like the sound of this we'd love to hear from you.
We're looking for these personal attributes:
- Team player
- Quick Learner
- Good communicator
- Quality focused with attention to detail
- Loves technology and building technical solutions to business problems
Your skills/experience should align with our main technologies:
- JS/ES 5&6 network application frameworks (ie: Node.js)
- AWS (S3, RDS, EC2, CloudFormation, Route 53)
And if you have skills/experience in any/most of the following that would be great too:
- MEAN applications
- Jasmine, Karma
- PHP w/ phpunit
- Google Material
- Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery
- TDD and/or BDD
- RESTful API design and use
- Multivariate/Split/A-B Testing
- SEO and Google Analytics
- UX/UI design
- System Administration (Linux and/or Windows)
Remuneration will be commensurate on experience and you should be eligible to work in Australia.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What is your highest level of education?
- What is your expected annual salary?
Apply below or email your resume including a cover letter to: .