We are one of Australia's largest Asset and Commercial Finance Brokers, boasting a solid reputation in the market place. With high expectations, this role forms an integral part of our Finance Specialist Team that will help achieve our business objectives and customer service outcomes.
As a Settlements Officer, you will be responsible for managing a variety of tasks to ensure the effective and continuous running of the department. In addition, we would expect you to build to a strong knowledge of Asset Financiers and their individual requirements for a successful and speedy settlement.
The successful candidate will be part of a small operational team and will be responsible for the following;
- Proactively support the Line Managers to ensure that our core business goals are achieved
- Processing loan documents for settlement and payment to suppliers
- Quality checks through our system before contracts are lodged and ultimately settled
- Embrace our zero-tolerance approach to the risk of fraud and upholding our high standards of compliance
- Delivery of quality work that is accurate, compliant and efficient
- Work cohesively with Senior Managers and fellow Team Members to support the business in achieving revenue targets
- Other general duties as required within your Team
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate;
- 1+ years' experience in a similar position within Asset Finance
- Exceptional ability to relate to people, including fellow team members and senior stakeholders within the business.
- Previous use of call centre telephone and computer software systems
- You have great attention to detail and accuracy
- You are a fantastic team player, you have a can-do attitude and you thrive in a dynamic, energetic environment
- Advantageous if you have experience working in a high-volume administration and/or regulated processing environment such as a bank, finance, mortgage operations area or contact centre
- A high level of professionalism at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return, we provide;
- A modern, corporate office environment
- A supportive & cohesive team
- 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday hours
- Potential career progression to a top performer – you will only be limited by your own abilities!
Applicants with permission to work and remain in Australia indefinitely will only be considered.